Monday, October 26, 2009

Lipari vacanza cont.

These two photos are views from the main port in Lipari (Marina Lunga).



Ghery's girlfriend Rosaria and I on the beach in Cannetto.


(yeah, she kept teasing me for being soooooo white)


Rosario testing the pasta.

A festival in the town of Quattropani (literally: 4 breads)
(not some other name that some other people like to refer to..Brian)


This artisan is making Torrone. A treat sort of like peanut brittle only with almonds and honey..so good, especially fresh!


Ghery and Rosario on the Terrazza of the Lo Greco villa




Rob and I on the terrace of the Lo Greco Villa


These are my feet as I relax on the beach at Valle Muria...a beautiful, hidden beach that you can only get to by a fairly steep hike or boat...we love it!
(I like feet shots)

Valle Muria from the top of the final descent.




Hiking out!


A view of the walled fortress and the Castle.

Panorama of Cannetto



Some of the streets in the capitol of Lipari






No comments:

Post a Comment