Friday, November 20, 2009

The big 5-0 bd par-tay

We had a blast and the surprise went off beautifully! Thanks to Steve Brower for planning the perfect way to get Rob out of the house without questions: ask for help with a project! Perfect! A huge thanks to all who helped me while I ran around like a crazy person trying to stay calm: Barbara, Annette, Sherry, Amy, Anita, Jill, Pam, da guys! Everyone was so awesome to pitch in and help get it all arranged and beautiful! Love you all!

The set-up was way more than I thought it would be. Thanks to all who convinced me not to cook too!

Amy, working on the cake display.


A lovely picture of Rob as a young lad!


Amy and Jill
Sherry making her yummy caprese salad!




The cake and the beautiful decor arranged by Amy




Thomas, still waiting for the birthday boy's arrival




O, Anne, and Amy!



Keeping watch at the door.




Surprise!




Sonya pinned a "Over the Hill" button on the B-day boy!





Steve Brower! Quite proud of himself I would say! Good job my friend!



Getting some grub!

The Rickseckers, Rozemas, Jenny Williams and Dante!
I wish I had pictures of the band! Katy and company: you guys rocked!

(If you have pictures you took for the party, please send them! )

No comments:

Post a Comment